Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Welcome Walking Dead Fans

dontopendeadinisde image from walking dead TV show
Hello Fans of The Walking Dead and welcome. This won't be a traditional blog with episode information, critiques, and really too much information. There are numerous wikis and other blogs for that. This site will focus more on cool images, products, the comics, and other collections having to do with The Walking Dead.

I want to gear the site more toward fun than information. I want this to be a fun place to come and see Walking Dead stuff. So more or less, this will be a resource center to point you to deals and places on the web where you can find interesting information about this awesome show. 

Don't hesitate to comment or make requests. I'm very accessible and I want to deliver the things YOU want to see. I won't be putting a lot of time into layout and things like that because first of all, I don't have the time and secondly, this is just for fun! 

I hope you will interact and be a part of the community here. If you have things you'd like added to the archive here, please send me links using the contact page. I'll be happy to provide you with a free backlink forever for sharing information. 

I'm really glad you stopped by to check out this first post, and I look forward to getting to know some you Walking Dead fans out there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment